Maps & Travels
Towns & Villages
Castles & Houses
Odds & Ends
What's Building No.1 used for?
Here's an easy one to start with:
- This building is very large and
- It has a big tower in the middle
& two smaller ones at the end.
- It has lots of carving and
decoration all over it.
- Inside, there are lots of
columns and big stained glass windows.
- There is a big altar at one end
with a big golden cross on it.
- There are wooden flip-top seats
near the altar.
- In an alcove above the altar is
a beautiful golden casket in the shape of a hand.
- In front of the altar is a big
stone monument with a
King on it.
- There are also lots of little
rooms with small altars.
are we and what went on here?